KURS PODSTAWOWEGO POSŁUSZEŃSTWA UŻYTKOWEGO I FUNDAMENTÓW PRACY Z PSEM (Online)
We would like to invite you to join us for a course in basic functional obedience and k9 work foundations to prepare you for further work with your dog.
The course takes place entirely online. It is based on performing tasks in accordance with the training plans provided and video registers shared via a course internet platform or a private group on Facebook.
Organisation of the course
Duration of the course assumes a period of 4 months. During the course, participants are expected to carry out utility obedience tasks according to training plans provided and homework assignments.
Every 2 weeks a webinar will be organised to discuss training progress, next goals and theoretical issues. Between the webinars, participants will be given additional homework to be completed on a daily basis.
Selected topics covered in the course:
- sit / stay commands
- walking with and without a leash
- getting to the left/right leg
- remaining in a cage / car
- dropping commands
- recalling commands
- lifting and carrying a dog
- obedience proofing
- rewarding techniques
- learning theory
- training planning - practical knowledge
Participants have an opportunity to ask questions and receive feedback from an instructor, they also get access to training materials and recordings of the webinars throughout the course.
Course price includes:
- access to all webinars and their recordings throughout the course
- participation in homework assignments and instructor feedback (1 answer per video max. 10 minutes)
- participation in regular theoretical webinars (once every 2 weeks)
- access to a private group on FB (or other internet platform) where homework assignments will be published along with the instructor’s comments
- opportunity to participate in general discussion and ask questions
- the group will remain open for students after the course has ended
- access to utility obedience training plans
- one dog per participant.
For information on prices and upcoming course starting dates, please contact us via the application form. (and here is the link to the CONTACT page)